I am a firm believer that we can all achieve anything we set our minds to, as long as we are 100% committed and aware of what we truly want.
In your journey, you can count on running into obstacle after obstacle.
Your belief in yourself will be tested; your belief in your vision will be tested – it’s a condition of the human mind and happens to everyone.
However, you have all the control. And it is at these moments of “doubt” that your fate is determined.
Do you go back to what is comfortable, familiar, a mediocre, “grind it out” kind of existence, simply because the going got tough?
Or, do you find the inner strength you certainly possess and overcome your moment(s) of doubt, so you can continue to persevere in the direction of your dreams?
AWARENESS IS KEY
If you lack a clear picture of where you want to go and what you really want to do with your life, how can you expect to arrive, since there is no “there”?
There is a big difference between a passing thought of “oh, that would be nice” and a burning passion and clear vision to achieve a dream or a goal.
If you really want to make something happen, then it is best to remind yourself daily.
I created a keynote presentation with 5 slides on it to keep myself on point.
Each slide contains a dream or vision and multiple bullet points under each that go into more detail.
Below you will find one of my slides. I open my keynote presentation up three times per day to read my five slides. Because, we get distracted, and because we hear the chatter in our mind that doubts it.
It takes a total of about 10 minutes per day but the effects delivered are powerful and tangible. You just need to be 100% committed and aware of what you truly want.
Leadership + Businesses
* Speaking engagements about The Slight Edge, The Go-Giver, living your dream, staying positive, etc. – educate the youth
* Multiple businesses that all adhere to universal truths and provide financial freedom for everyone involved
* Remain grounded and stay true to what matters – giving back, serving, building up other leaders
* Respected in the community, authority figure, master of my trades
* Practice/teach meditation and the value of positive living, finding silver linings, etc.
* Constantly learning and growing
– – – – – – – – – –
Do you have any mantras you remind yourself of daily? If so, share with us in the comments below!