When you choose RODA marketing, you are choosing proficiency and experience, as well as our passion for delivering value, support and results to your business.
As part of our efforts to provide exceptional service and bring value, we’re also dedicated to establishing strong relationship with our clients, so we took time to create an “Employee Spotlight” segment and offer a more personal aspect of our business.
Today, our staff spotlight goes to Adam Roda:
1. What is your role at RODA marketing?
Co-Owner, Head of SEO division.
2. How long have you worked at RODA marketing?
Since it was founded in August 2010.
3. What is your favorite thing about working at RODA marketing?
Being my own boss, and being able to take the company in different directions, based off the market changes.
4. What has been your favorite project while at RODA marketing?
Since my brother and I are both huge dog lovers, my favorite project was when we did a pro bono website for a dog rescue, so we could help save as many dogs as possible.
5. Explain your company in one sentence.
We are a results and relationship driven company who prides themselves on our responsiveness to both our clients, and changes in the industry.
6. What do you do for fun outside of work?
I like to go for hikes with my wife and dog, Cache, as well as play poker with my friends.
7. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Dewey Beach, Delaware – it’s the most dog friendly beach I have ever been to.
8. What was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Growing up, I owned a paper route in my neighborhood.
9. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
Being able to go outside and play all day with the neighborhood kids.
10. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Boy Meets World.
11. If you could be on any TV game show, which one would it be and why?
Wheel of Fortune, because I always solve the puzzles before the contestants, so I think I would make a lot of money.
12. What was the last thing you heard or saw which made you laugh out loud?
Probably something my dog did. He’s a very vocal husky, so he is always doing or saying something crazy.
13. What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
Just have fun. Whatever you enjoy doing, do it often.
14. Name one item from your bucket list.
Go on an African safari to see the wildlife up close.
15. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
More wishes, duh!
16. What person in your life has had the greatest influence on the person you have become?
My dad. He worked extremely hard to provide for our family, and still made time to stay involved in our lives, whether through coaching our baseball team, playing outside with us, or being the score keeper at all of our basketball games.
For all of your Internet marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, web design, and brand recognition needs – trust RODA marketing and our dedicated and proficient Lancaster, PA team to deliver value and results to your business.