When you choose RODA marketing, you are choosing proficiency and experience, as well as our passion for delivering value, support and results to your business.
As part of our efforts to provide exceptional service and bring value, we’re also dedicated to establishing strong relationship with our clients, so we took time to create an “Employee Spotlight” segment and offer a more personal aspect of our business.
Today, our staff spotlight goes to Lidija Kostadinov:
1. What is your role at RODA marketing?
Editor, Proofreader, Content Writer.
2. How long have you worked at RODA marketing?
3. What is your favorite thing about working at RODA marketing?
Culture, flexibility, and collaborating with great team members and people.
4. What has been your favorite project while at RODA marketing?
Writing blogs about the importance of mindfulness in our personal as well as professional life.
5. What is your proudest moment at RODA marketing?
Receiving feedback from clients about how much they appreciated and loved the content written for their site.
6. Explain your company in one sentence:
Dynamic, fun, and caring!
7. What do you do for fun outside of work?
Dance, go to yoga and music festivals with my husband, travel, gather with friends and family around homemade meals I love preparing.
8. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Little villages along the Croatian coast, and Sedona, AZ.
9. If given the chance, who would you be for a day?
10. What is one thing you recommend someone does/visits when they come to Lancaster?
Ah, so many amazing places and things to see, but if I had to chose one – it would be Lancaster downtown on First Fridays. This would give them an opportunity to see the charming historic downtown, explore the culture and arts of the community and savor some delicious food while mingling with the locals!
11. What is your favorite quote?
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. If you could witness an event past, present, or future, what would it be, and why?
Ancient Egypt around the time the Pyramids of Giza were built. I can’t even imagine what life was like back then, so I’d want to go back and see for myself.
13. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
Playing outside all day and not paying bills.
14. What 3 words would your friends use to describe you?
Joyful, free-spirited, loving.
15. What was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Working for the richest Serbian family (at the time) in London as their private tutor of English.
16. Any random fact about yourself you want to share with us?
I cannot follow a recipe without trying to change at least one ingredient.
17. What is your philosophy on life?
There is nothing to fix or solve, only an opportunity to evolve.
18. Do you have a secret talent?
Making unique pieces of jewelry.
19. Do you volunteer anywhere?
Yes, at the “Action For Aging”.
2o. What was the last thing you heard or saw which made you laugh out loud?
I laugh a lot every day, but one that comes to mind is seeing our dog patiently pull curtains away the other day so he can lay in the sunny spot by the sliding door.
21. What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
Live fully from your heart.
22. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
To see humans, animals, and our planet live in harmony.
23. What was the last book you read?
Untethered Soul, by Michael Singer.
24. Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? Who?
Yes, a few times; but I didn’t think so, so I forgot their names.
25. Do you have a motto or personal mantra?
We are all unique and that is great; be authentic, listen to your intuition, and share your light with the world.
26. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Selfishness and self – centeredness.
27. What person in your life has had the greatest influence on the person you have become?
My dad; he instilled trust in people in me, allowed my emotional, sensitive self to be expressed, and encouraged me to live life with passion, compassion, and generosity!
We hope you enjoyed getting to know our Writer, Editor & Proofreader, Lidija!
For all of your Internet marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, web design, and brand recognition needs – trust RODA marketing and our dedicated and proficient Lancaster, PA team to deliver value and results to your business.