“Some books leave us free and some books make us free.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
We LOVE to read! Plain and simple.
The books we have consumed over the years have helped us build and grow our business, which has been around for five years now and we expect it to be around for many more years.
We have been fortunate enough to work with a few mentors along the way, however, the biggest influence we have had in creating a successful company has been the books we read.
Reading for the sake of reading is OK (it’s better than watching TV) but reading becomes much more powerful when you find the right book and put into action the lessons you learn.
Below you will find a list of our top 10 favorite business books (in no particular order) that helped us become who we are today.
We wish you all the best in your journey to become the greatest you possible ~
1. The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness By Jeff Olson
2. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t By Jim Collins
3. No-Compromise Leadership: A Higher Standard of Leadership Thinking and Behavior By Neil Ducoff
4. Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose By Tony Hsieh
5. The Servant: A Simple Story About the True Essence of Leadership By James C. Hunter
6. Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization By Dave Logan
7. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It By Michael Gerber
8. The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea By Bob Burg
9. Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion By Gary Vaynerchuk
10. Start Something That Matters By Blank Mycoskie
What are your favorite books?
Share in the comments below, so our readers can take a look if inspired to do so.