When you choose RODA marketing, you are choosing proficiency and experience, as well as our passion for delivering value, support and results to your business.
As part of our efforts to provide exceptional service and bring value, we are also dedicated to establishing strong relationship with our clients, so we took time to create an “Employee Spotlight” segment and offer a more personal aspect of our business.
Today, our staff spotlight goes to Katharine Roda, a.k.a. Kat:
1. What is your role at RODA marketing?
Social Media & Project Manager.
2. How long have you worked at RODA marketing?
3. What is your favorite thing about working at RODA marketing?
The flexibility and lack of office politics.
4. What is your proudest moment at RODA marketing?
I really like to see when a client’s social media pages get a lot of engagement from their customers.
5. What do you do for fun outside of work?
Run, travel, go on hikes around Lancaster with my husband and dog, and do my best at being crafty.
6. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Dewey Beach because it’s super dog friendly, but I’m always interested in visiting new places.
7. What is one thing you recommend someone does/visits when they come to Lancaster?
There are a lot of great little restaurants and coffee shops in Lancaster. You have to eat while you’re here, so I’d recommend checking out multiple places.
8. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
Playing outside all day and not paying bills.
9. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Pretty much anything on Nickelodeon.
10. Do you volunteer anywhere?
Girls on the Run Lancaster.
11. If you could be on any TV game show, which one would it be and why?
Jeopardy, I love trivia.
12. What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.
13. Name one item from your bucket list.
14. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
That no one would ever have to be cold.
15. What was the last book you read?
My Sweet Angel.
16. Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? Who?
Yes, I forget their name though. I’m often told I look familiar, and people are convinced we’ve met.
17. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Turn signals – when someone doesn’t use it, or when they forget to turn it off.
We hope you enjoyed getting to know our Social Media & Project Manager, Kat!
For all of your Internet marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, web design, and brand recognition needs – trust RODA marketing and our dedicated Lancaster, PA team to deliver value and results to your business.